Upon the customer's acknowledgement and approval to subscribe in any DED service or access its website, s/he agrees to the application and applicability of this policy to all our offered services and all our sites.
Your personal data: these include any customer information collected, obtained or requested to offer a service, like:
- Your name, sex, date of birth, ID number
- Your invoicing or deliver address, telephone/fax number or email
- Your banking data, credit/debit card information
- Your demographics, education level, profession, economic activities and source of income
- Your account information like invoice dates, the services used, or any account-related data
- Any data required to check your credit with credit reporting agencies
How do we use your personal data: We collect and use personal data to offer you the following services:
- To confirm and process your requests.
- To check if you are a registered customer when you use our services.
- To provide you with all information, data and requirements of our services.
- To continuously improve and develop our services.
- To give you updates on our new innovative services or to allow our trusted partners to directly update you on their services.
- To address any queries or concerns you might have regarding our services.
- To comply with effective laws, regulations, court/government orders and law enforcement requests.
- To ensure security for you and for our staff.
- To block and detect criminal activities, cheating, misuse or damage to our services or networks.
- To conduct statistical studies which can be conducted with other stakeholders but use all data anonymously.